SUNDRE, ALBERTA, CANADA, Nov. 24, 2022 /EINPresswire.com/ — Construction Links Network is a unique news platform where members bring “more eyes” to their digital content and improve their SEO.
The network includes thousands of Canadian construction managers, contractors, developers, facility managers, property managers, architects, designers, engineers, government officials and more. Members use this platform to share and engage their digital content across the web, social media and our popular e-newsletters. Ideal for product/service releases, company announcements, blogs, podcasts, webinars, case studies, videos and more.
This week’s top videos include a time lapse of the new underpass installed for Hurontario LRT. This Timescapes time lapse they shot for Mobilinx on the Hurontario LRT (Hazel McCallion Line) project took place in Mississauga in late October over a 55 hour period. This project was particularly unique because of a process called “push-boxing” or “box-jacking” that was used to complete the work. Timescapes would like to say thank you to all parties involved in the creation of this video including Mobilinx, Bot Construction Group, Amico Affiliates and Priestly Demolition Inc.
The second top video is from Top Fives, which takes a look at 15 of the largest construction projects around the world that have been partially built and abandoned during construction.
Other shared content from members includes:
• Nesbitt Training – Lessons from the team
• Skyline Group – A roof transition bridges the gap between two flat roof buildings
• Bridgit – What should be included in building inventories?
• OnTraccr Technologies – 7 Common Design Claims and How to Avoid Them
• International Association of Plumbing and Mechanical Officials – IAPMO is seeking Technical Committee members for 2027 UPC and UMC
• Cooper Rentals – 9 things to know when renting heaters for your job site
• Sustainable Buildings Canada – The Greenroom Podcast by SBC: Episode 3
• Timescapes Canada – Video – New underpass installed for Hurontario LRT
We invite companies and organizations that regularly create blogs, podcasts, webinars, and videos to learn how to “bring more attention” to digital content. Book a demo with publisher Arnie Gess and get a free trial.
Join your peers by subscribing to the popular Round Up e-newsletter, delivered to your inbox every Thursday morning.
Founded in 2003, Construction Links Network is a peer-to-peer content-sharing platform dedicated to the construction, building and design community. Arnie Gess, Publisher and President, operates his business in Sundre, Alberta, Canada overlooking the beautiful Rocky Mountains.
Construction Links Network
email us here
Visit us on social media: