DUBLIN–(BUSINESS WIRE)–The conference “INNOCOS Summit – Convergence of Beauty Retail, Technology, eCommerce and Experience” has been added ResearchAndMarkets.com Offer.
Digital disruption and shifting consumer expectations are driving a profound transformation in beauty retail. A new generation of retailers is successfully combining superior service and breakthrough use of technology to deliver the memorable shopping experiences consumers crave. The INNOCOS Summit facilitates discussions across the ecosystem, including how to innovate, leverage digital technologies and build an agile organization so you can thrive in this environment.
What to Expect
- Spectacular keynotes: Our keynote speakers are top executives and experts in the fields of beauty, technology and e-commerce.
- Beauty Tech Startup Pitch: Discover the latest tech startups that are benefiting beauty retailers tremendously! Note that solutions may be applicable to other industries, but must also be relevant to beauty, health and wellness. Startups must already have a proof of concept.
- Lifelong business friendships: Meet and build meaningful long-term business relationships with an international audience comprised of innovators, founders, beauty industry professionals, brands and retailers, and beauty tech startups who are shaping the future of beauty.
- Unique Venue: This is not a boring trade fair, but a luxurious venue with fantastic wellness facilities. The 5-star venue will be announced shortly.
- Unforgettable experiences: More than half of the conference time is devoted to networking activities and experiences. This is an opportunity to network on a deeper level and discover new health, beauty and wellness inspired trends and find suppliers who can help co-develop new product lines.
- Improved side events: Pricing Workshop, Beach Party, 5 Senses of San Diego, Beauty Biohacks Workshops. offsite. Our side events are simply legendary.
- Kelly Kovac, Founder, Beauty Matter
- Agustina Sartori, Senior Director Innovation & Innovation Fund, Ulta Beauty
- Chris Hobson, President and CEO of Rare Beauty Brands
- Olivier Garfield, CEO, Cos-Bar
- John Cafarelli, COO, Beauty Matter
- jolie nubani, Senior Business Development Manager, Beauty, Amazon
- Neha SinghFounder & CEO, Obsess
- Stephen Schwartz, Evolutionary Performance Expert, Bioharmonic Technologies
- anthony saniger, Founder, standard dose
- Tera Peterson (Founder) NuFace
- Jessica Hanson (CEO) NuFace
- Katie Welch, CMO, rare beauty
- Richard Kestenbaum, Partners, Triangle Capitals
- Chaz GilesFounder, Revea
- dr Barbara Geusens, Founder Nomige
- jay hack, Founder, MIRA Beauty
- Joy Chen, Pure cultural beauty
- Marisol SimardCorporate Growth Strategist and Advisor
- April UchitelCo-Founder, THE BOARD
- Jeannie Jarnot, Founder and CEO, Beauty Heroes
- Shannon GoldbergChief Zero Waste Officer, Izzy
- Claire Chang, Founding Partner, igniteXL Ventures
- Janvi ShahCo-founder and CEO, Hue
- Albert Saniger, Founder and CEO, Nate
- Jonathan GrubinFounder and CEO, SoPost
For more information on this conference, please visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/nhk65d