Riyadh, Saudi Arabia, November 24, 2022 /PRNewswire/ — Estonian Business and Innovation Agency, a joint organization supporting entrepreneurship in Estonia and increase its international competitiveness, organized a trade mission to the United Arab Emirates and KSA for the food and beverage sector from November 20th to 24th.
Seven Estonian companies joined the delegation, each looking to export a natural, organic product:
- Reztartis produces a fiber and protein-rich functional food in the form of powder shakes and bars.
- The Roosiku chocolate factory produces vegan organic chocolate and nut chocolate spreads.
- Coffee People sources the highest quality coffee beans from around the world.
- Balsnack is the largest producer of potato chips in Estoniawith a portfolio of over 100 different products.
- Salvest has 76 years of experience creating more than 300 delicious food products.
- Haage is bottled water from pure, verified sources, such as deep underground reservoirs.
- Honest Nektar offers premium quality 100% raw honey from carefully selected traceable beekeepers.
Also new was the Center of Food and Fermentation Technologies, an R&D company that uses modern analytical methods, systems biology and synthetic biology principles to develop and implement innovative food and fermentation technologies.
off in riad For two days on November 20, the companies expanded their network by meeting with F&B shops and markets to establish trade relationships. Director of the Saudi Food and Drug Administration, Hisham Al Jadheyinformed the delegation about import regulations into the KSA (Organic, Vegan, Halal), certifications, fees, labeling and shelf life requirements.
The delegation also visited a number of companies there, including Crystal Events & Catering Co., Nutrition & Diet Center Co., Panda Hypermarket, Tamimi Markets, Manuel MarktForsan and Organic Store.
The Estonian companies arrived on November 23rd Dubai, where they visited the Food Safety Department of Dubai Municipality. They also visited Spinneys, Lulu Hypermarket, Organic Food & Café, the International Center for Culinary Arts, Trubell Marketing & Trading, SAFCO International and Let’s Organic Market.
By visiting both riad and Dubaithe delegation sought market entry in the Middle East in order to establish and increase valuable relationships with regional companies of Estonia international competitiveness, visibility and attractiveness as a place to do business, live and study.
M: +971 (05)0 583 9330
E: [email protected]
Photo – https://mma.prnewswire.com/media/1955060/Estonian_Business_and_Innovation_Agency.jpg