Full access to the live stream is available to our entire global community. Sign up to stream all VOICES sessionsfor free.
Join us for session 5 at BoF VOICES 2022 on December 1st to explore the power and potential of personal transformation. Meet passionate people, hear their personal journeys and tap into their wisdom to discover how you too can live your best life.
- Nobel Peace Prize Winner Malala Yousafzai will discuss the development of her activism with the founder and editor-in-chief of BoF Imran Amed.
- Victoria Beckham will speak to Laura Weir to chronicle their ability to “shapeshift”, from Spice Girl to footballer’s wife to fashion and beauty entrepreneur.
- Sue Y NabiCoty CEO, will sit down with Mory Fontanez to share how her own journey of personal transformation has played out in her leadership roles.
- Larry MillerChairman of the Jordan Brand Advisory Board for Ne, speaks to Darnell Strom about how his lived experience has shaped his leadership and the building of the company.
- Dennis Okwaraa Ugandan-born model, will share his personal journey as a refugee and his years of trying to give back to his community.
- faecesa multidisciplinary brand founded by Steven Raj Bhaskaran and Hannah Rose Dalton will share how they found freedom through creative rebellion – and within each other.
Each of the five content sessions of BoF VOICES 2022 will be streamed live from November 29th to December 1st for the global BoF community. JOIN NOW to attend the entire event for free or attend the sessions of your choice.
BoF VOICES 2022 LIVESTREAM SESSIONS:
The wide world
November 29 | 3-5pm London | 10-12 a.m. New York
From politics and the global economy to social issues and humanitarian crises, every fashion company is influenced by the world. Here we take a step back to understand the bigger picture.
Within the fashion system
November 30 | 11am-1pm London | 6-8 p.m. New York
The fashion industry is changing before our eyes. It’s here that we meet the people wondering how it needs to change and imagining the exciting possibilities those changes could bring.
technology and innovation
November 30 | 3-5pm London | 10-12 a.m. New York
We join a brave group of scientists, technologists and entrepreneurs who are reshaping the world and the way our industry will work in the future.
Global culture and creativity
December 1 | 11am-1pm London | 6-8 p.m. New York
We live in an era of global culture and creativity, fueled by the rise of technology platforms that connect us all to film, television, music, art and fashion from around the world. We’re going on a tour around the world to meet inspiring creative minds.
live your best life
December 1 | 3-5pm London | 10-12 a.m. New York
Let’s put things into perspective. Hear passionate people share inspiring stories and discover how to live life with purpose and authenticity.
REGISTER NOW FOR THE LIVE STREAM
BoF VOICES 2022 is made possible in part by our partners McKinsey & Company, Shopify, Flannels, Brandlive, Lenzing, ShopRunner, Snap, Canada Goose, Invisible Collection, Soho House and Getty Images.