UKPSC Assistant Accountant Admit Card 2022: The UKPSC is about to issue the UKPSC Assistant Accountant Admit Card 2022. The Uttarakhand Public Service Commission (UKPSC) recently issued the Assistant Accountant Hiring Notice for the 661 vacancies. The last date to fill out the application form was November 17, 2022. Now the applicants who applied for the job have to wait for the release of the Accounting Assistant admission card.
Applicants are advised to regularly visit the official portal of the examining authority, iehttps://psc.uk.gov.in/ Alternatively, the applicant can visit our website for the latest updates on the Assistant Accountant Room Ticket. Here in the coming sections we will provide all the details about the Assistant Accountant’s Admit Card including the tentative date of the admit card’s availability and also the method to obtain it.
UKPSC Assistant Accountant Admit Card 2022
According to the Uttarakhand Public Service Commission official exam calendar for 2022, the UKPSC Assistant Accountant exam is expected to take place on 12th February 2023. Therefore, applicants can expect the availability of the hall ticket for the assistant accountant exam 10 days before the exam on their official website, ie https://psc.uk.gov.in/. The candidates can also download the hall ticket via the direct link at the end of the article. However, it should be noted that the link will only become active after the hall tickets are available on the official website.
Overview of the UKPSC Assistant Accountant Examination 2022
In this section you will find important information and deadlines related to the recruitment. Moreover, the applicants will also come across important facts that will only help the students in their selection process. All details are provided in the table below:
|category of the article||admission ticket|
|name of the exam||UKPSC Assistant Accountant Exam 2022|
|Label name||Assistant Accountant|
|Examination authority||Uttarakhand Public Service Commission (UKPSC)|
|exam date||February 12, 2023 (tentative)|
|Date of availability of the registration card||Has yet to be declared|
|Type of registration card statement||On-line|
How to Download UKPSC Assistant Accountant Admit Card 2022?
After the officials have made the UKPSC Assistant Hall Ticket available on their official portal, applicants can follow the steps given below to download their admission ticket. The steps to follow are as follows:
- First of all, applicants need to open the official website of the agency, iehttps://psc.uk.gov.in/.
- The applicant then ends up on the official website of the authority.
- On the homepage of the official portal, the applicant will find several symbols on the right-hand side
- Select the “Allow card” option.
- A separate page for the Admit Card will now open.
- Now look for the ‘UKPSC Assistant Accountant Admit Card 2022’ link on this page.
- Click the download link on the far right.
- This download link then takes the candidate to another page.
- The applicant will be presented with three options for downloading the access card. The options are as follows:
- First, the applicant can download their hall ticket via the registered email id and password they created at the time of registration.
- Another way to retrieve the hall ticket is via the application number and date of birth.
- The third and final option is to get it by giving her name along with the father’s name. To do this, they must enter their date of birth.
- The next page is the login page and the candidate must enter the required credentials.
- Finally, the applicant sees his hall ticket on the screen and can download it.
- Candidates must download it and make hard copies of at least 2 copies in order to keep one of them safe until the last phase of the selection.
Details mentioned in the UK Assistant Accountant Hall Ticket
Entry ticket check-in details are as follows:
- Name of applicant and supervisor.
- Applicant’s date of birth and gender.
- name of the exam
- Date and time of the exam
- Address of the examination center
Documents to be carried at the examination center
The applicant must have the following documents with him at the examination center:
- Printout of the ticket
- Government-approved photo ID
- Mask and a hand sanitizer bottle
Apart from that, the applicant is recommended to go through the instruction page of the admission card to carry other items in addition to the items mentioned above.
frequently asked Questions
No, the UKPSC does not send the Assistant Accountant Registration Card by registered mail. The applicants just need to download it through the official portal.
The photo ID accepted by the authority is as follows:
-Any other government-recognized ID
No, the Authority will not allow a change of test center once they have issued the UKPSC Assistant Accountant Card.