Qatar have to recover from their disappointing start at the World Cup in the second group game against Senegal.
The tournament’s hosts didn’t have a shot on target in their humiliating 2-0 defeat by Ecuador and another loss could almost eliminate them.
Senegal also suffered defeat in their Group A opening game but proved a much tougher test for the Netherlands.
Aliou Cisse’s men fought hard against the Dutch, but two late goals were their undoing and they can hardly afford another slip-up.
Qatar vs Senegal: talkSPORT coverage
This World Cup Group A clash begins on Friday 25 November at 1pm.
The game will be played at Al Thumama Stadium.
The action will be live on talkSPORT 2 from midday and we’ll also have a special pre-match preview show and plenty of post-full-time analysis.
Commentary will come from Joe Shennan and England striker Lianne Sanderson.
talkSPORT World Cup 2022 coverage
talkSPORT will offer comprehensive coverage of the 2022 World Cup
We will be broadcasting all 64 matches of the tournament live, with over 600 hours of coverage across our network.
You can tune into talkSPORT and talkSPORT 2 via our free online streaming service at talkSPORT.com.
talkSPORT is available across the UK on DAB digital radio and on 1089 or 1053 AM.
You can also download the talkSPORT app or ask your smart speaker to play talkSPORT.
Sir Jim Ratcliffe will ‘bid’ for Man United after the Glazer family put the club up for sale
World Cup expert Nadia Nadim reveals her mother was killed by a truck
Germany 1-2 Japan LIVE: Another major World Cup shock when Asano and Doan turn things around
Rudiger lashed out for ‘mocking’ Japanese star Asano before Germany lost further
“They treat world-class players differently” – Keane and Wright fight over Ronaldo
Neuer hides FIFA armband while Germany covers mouth and minister wears OneLove armband
Qatar vs Senegal: Team and Squad News
Saad Al Sheeb came through a difficult game against Ecuador and may be rotated in goal, but the hosts have no other fresh injury concerns.
Senegal, who lost talisman Sadio Mane to injury on the eve of the tournament, are now sweating on Cheikhou Kouyate’s fitness.
The Nottingham Forest star was stretched out against the Netherlands with an ankle problem and remains in doubt.
- Goalkeepers: Saad Al Sheeb, Meshaal Barsham, Yousuf Hassan
- Defenders: Pedro Miguel, Musaab Khidir, Tarek Salman, Bassam Al Rawi, Khoukhi Boualem, Abdelkarim Hassan, Ismael Mohammed, Homam Al Amin
- Midfielders: Jassim Jabir, Ali Asad, Mohammed Waad, Salem Al Hajri, Assim Modibo, Mustafa Meshaal, Karim Boudiaf, Abdulaziz Hatim, Naif Alhadhrami
- Forwards: Hassan Al-Haydos, Akram Afif, Almoez Ali, Mohammed Muntari, Ahmed Alaa, Khalid Muneer
- Goalkeepers: Edouard Mendy, Alfred Mendy, Seny Dieng
- Defenders: Youssouf Sabaly, Abdou Diallo, Kalidou Koulibaly, Fode Ballo-Toure, Pape Abou Cisse, Ismail Jakobs, Formose Mendy
- Midfielders: Idrissa Gana Gueye, Cheikhou Kouyate, Nampalys Mendy, Krepin Diatta, Pape Gueye, Pape Matar Sarr, Pathe Ciss, Moustapha Name, Loum Ndiaye
- Forwards: Ismaila Sarr, Boulaye Dia, Bamba Dieng, Famara Diedhiou, Nicolas Jackson, Iliman Ndiaye
Follow the World Cup with talkSPORT
At talkSPORT we are driven by fans, so come and join us for the ultimate World Cup fan experience this winter – in the talkSPORT fan zone.
In a huge indoor venue under the Waterloo Arches in London, we bring you live coverage of every World Cup match.
There will be Q&As with talkSPORT talents, you will be part of our live broadcasts and there will also be plenty of food and drink.
Come and enjoy the best World Cup fan experience in London – and enjoy a pint on us – with tickets to all matches on sale HERE!